Cambrai Cover Prices - Sikorsky S76 Helicopter <PHOTO>
Open Air Covers
|1. Cockpit and Cabin Cover||
|2. Complete Hull and Engine cover <PHOTO>||
|3. Tail Boom Cover including exhaust outlets||
|4. Tail Boom Only Cover (requires exhaust plugs)||
|5. Main Rotor Head Cover||
|6. Tail Rotor Cover - four blades and hub||
|7. Fin & Tail Rotor Gearbox Cover||
|8. Main Rotor Blade Covers - set of 4||
|9. Rotor Blade Tiedown Cap Set||
|10. Pitot Cover - Fitted sock with heat protection - EACH||
1. Encloses the Cockpit and passenger
cabin doors and windows to the front of the upper doghouse.
2. Encloses the entire Hull and Engine, fitting around the rotor mast and closing around the rear fuselage.
3. Encloses the Tail Boom and Engine Exhaust Outlets. Attaches to the fin cover for complete protection
4. Encloses the Tail Boom. Attaches to the fin and hull covers. Engine exhausts are left open for ventilation.
5. Attaches to the complete Hull and Engine cover to enclose the rotor mast and head.
6. Encloses the complete Tail Rotor and Hub.
7. Encloses the Fin, Tail Rotor Gearbox and drive shaft, overlapping the Tail Rotor & Hub cover (item 6).
8. Encloses the entire main blades with allowance for trim tabs, fitting inside the rotor head cover to provide complete protection.
9. Set of 4 main rotor blade caps and tie downs to restrain the main rotor blades when parked.
10. Pitot covers are well fitting, bright red with thick leather heat protection inside to avert buring if the pitot heat is inadvertently switched 'On' whilst the covers are in place.
All prices are in UK £ Sterling excluding carriage and VAT where applicable
If you would like to know more about Open Air, Touring & Hangar covers please visit our Fabrics and Colour page where you will find colour samples, pictures and full descriptions.
The entire content of this site is © copyright Michael Whitley 1997 - Present